Celebrate WE BOS Week at Thursdays in the Square! Meet-up at Soleil Restaurant with Dudley Square Main Streets for music, networking, and hors d’oeuvres.
Who should attend?
- Women in business, starting a business or considering a business
- People who want to meet and support local women-owned businesses
- Women who want to collaborate to grow your business
Don’t forget to bring your business cards for networking!
- Boston Private Community Investment
- Mayor’s Office of Women’s Advancement (MOWA)
- Women Entrepreneur Boston (WE BOS)
- Boston Main Streets
- Dorchester Bay Economic Development Corp. (DBEDC)
What are my transportation and parking options for getting to and from the event?
Bolling Building is located next to Dudley Square MBTA Station, walk from station directly into building. Street parking available on Washington and Warren Streets.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For more information, contact Joyce Stanley of Dudley Square Main Streets (firstname.lastname@example.org; 617-541-4644)
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. Bring your ticket if you can, but your name will be listed at the registration table.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. You can edit your registration after submitted.
This event is part of Women Entrepreneurs Boston (WE BOS) Week, a full week of FREE educational programming, mentoring opportunities, and curated networking events designed to advance Boston’s women entrepreneurs.