500 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116
SheStarts and The Capital Network are pleased to co-host Funding Options for Your Business as part of WE BOS Week!
Do you think your startup needs investors? Is another funding option right for you? Join us for this dynamic event to learn about funding options for your startup.
This event will start at 5 PM with 1 hour of speed networking with angel investors and VCs where 8 selected teams will have an opportunity to meet with investors to get feedback on their startups and expand their networks. Interested in participating in the speed networking portion? Apply HERE.
An informative panel discussion on the different funding options for your business will follow the speed dating portion of the program at 6 PM. You will hear from a great panel of representatives of different funding sources. Following the panel you will have the opportunity to meet with the panelist of your choice in small group sessions for a deeper dive to learn more about that funding options.
To attend the panel event, please register for free on EventBrite.
The funding sources and panelists will cover the following topics:
- Venture Capital – Kate Castle, X Factor Ventures
- Angel Investment – Jean Hammond, LearnLaunch & Launchpad Venture Group
- Non-equity Crowdfunding – Kathryn Carlson, Buca Boot
- Factoring – Courtney Moore, A/R Funding
- Small Business Loans – Bob Nelson, US Small Business Administration
The investors participating in the speed networking session are:
- Kate Castle, X Factor Ventures
- Jean Hammond, LearnLaunch & Launchpad Venture Group
- Ben Littauer, Launchpad Venture Group
- Ohran Gazelle, Schooner Capital
- Betty Francisco, Pipeline Angels
- Kathy Parks, Pipeline Angels
- Suzanne Norris, Victress Capital
- Tara Grego, Pipeline Angels
Register Here: RSVP